PRIVACY AND SECURITY
At certain periods, Bürotime may send its customers and members various campaign information, promotional texts and promotional offers on new products, and collect personal information. How and in what manner these personal information is collected, and how and in what manner they are protected are explained below.
Personal information refers to all other information that identifies the user, such as first and last name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Bürotime will be able to use personal information within its own structure in order to identify user profile and conduct statistical studies, and share with third parties only for the purpose of such studies.
Throughout the approval process conducted on our website or over an e-mail, personal information that are electronically transferred by our members will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason other than the objectives and the scope determined in the “User’s Agreement” we make with our members. Bürotime is absolutely committed to keeping these information private and confidential, to regard this as an obligation of secrecy, and to take all precautions and to show necessary care to prevent part of or all confidential information to enter into public domain or their unauthorized use or disclosure to third parties. In the event that confidential information is damaged or gotten hold of by third parties as a result of attacks carried out on the www.burotime.com website and on the system despite all necessary information security precautions raken by Bürotime, burotime.com will not be held responsible.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
1. In order to abide by obligations that are imposed by rule of laws issued and enforced by the authorized legal authorities like Laws, Statutory Decrees, Regulations, etc.;
2. In order to execute and implement the necessities of the ‘Membership Agreement’ that our website makes with users, as well as of other agreements;
3. User information was requested in order to perform a research or investigation carried out in due form by an authorized administrative and judicial authority;
4. Disclosing information is necessary in order to protect the rights and securities of users.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Disclosure Texts on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
• Tosunoğulları Mobilya San. ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Bürotime) Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data
• Tosunoğulları Mobilya San. ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Bürotime) Application form
• Tosunoğulları Mobilya San. ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Bürotime) Policy on the Storage and Destruction of Personal Data
• Tosunoğulları Mobilya San. ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Bürotime) E-Bulletin Members Disclosure and Express Consent Text
• Tosunoğulları Mobilya San. ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Bürotime) E-Mail Disclosure Text